Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sinsemilla the Wizard



Sinsemilla (later Sinsemilla the Wizard) was a D&D-esque drug infused comic I wrote and drew during the fall-1981 semester of my senior year in high school. All the originals save one were lost to time's ravages. However, I recently came upon a cache of photo-copied versions I distributed. Out of 12 issues I discovered copies of #1, #4, #8, #9, #10, #11 and #12.
While the first issue was this grandiloquent Ode à la casserole, later issues settled into a somewhat rambling story with many little cultural references related to what was going on around me at the time. For whatever it's worth, when I have some free time in March I think I'll archive the remaining issues somewhere online...

No comments:

Post a Comment