Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Sinsemilla the Wizard



Sinsemilla (later Sinsemilla the Wizard) was a D&D-esque drug infused comic I wrote and drew during the fall-1981 semester of my senior year in high school. All the originals save one were lost to time's ravages. However, I recently came upon a cache of photo-copied versions I distributed. Out of 12 issues I discovered copies of #1, #4, #8, #9, #10, #11 and #12.
While the first issue was this grandiloquent Ode à la casserole, later issues settled into a somewhat rambling story with many little cultural references related to what was going on around me at the time. For whatever it's worth, when I have some free time in March I think I'll archive the remaining issues somewhere online...

No comments:

Post a Comment