A delve into the original gonzo DIY RPG setting of Arduin.
In this video I go through the continents and oceans of Khaas.
Some Arduin Pronunciations (Mark Schynert):
My initial observation is that Dave tended to stick 'H' into proper names as a trailer for some other consonant with abandon, but I never hear it pronounced, except for ph/sh/ch/th. I've never seen a written phonology of any of this, so I have to rely on what I've heard, and do some extrapolation. My best guesses ...
Pronunciation guide for the following:
• Fhedlspaera = fed•is•PAY•ra
• Khaora = ka•O•ra
• Extaercara = ex•TAY•ka•rain
• Archaela = ar•KAY•la (pretty sure about this one)
• Laenkrwat = I dunno...LAYNK•ur•wat? Never heard it, not sure it was ever said.
• Orichalcum = or•ï•CHAL•cum, but colloquially or•IK•cu•lim.
Yeah, maybe because the formal term is an uncomfortable mouth full of raw squid to an English speaker.
Arduin is a Registered Trademark of Emperors Choice Games & Miniatures