Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Future Viridistan

(Original map from Judges Guild, 2005 I am pretty sure...)

Har, I "Ted Turnered" a black and white re-imagined Viridistan, City-State of the World Emperor. I still think this is a trippy map and wanted to enhance it a bit, then, since the adventuring party I have been game judging is in a future dystopian Wilderlands, though perhaps I will utilize this map for the "Immortal City" of the future (circa about 5400 BCCC).

There are a number of factors for future Viridistan. One was when we last left it was being threatened, unbeknownst, by undead hordes from beneath the city-state. Second there was a conspiracy by Wildfire, son of the Green Emperor, to take the throne. Third was the apocalyptic explosion from the City of the Gods in the Valley of the Ancients.

I think I'll start with the named features on this newer map to see what characters and artifacts might have survived the intervening history. Next I suppose I'll have to figure out what happened prior to the apocalypse. Fun stuff, heh, heh, heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment