Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Getting Small...

(Worldogrpaher map of ASE environs with Deep Carbon Observatory to the south.)
So it goes, I intended to begin our new Advanced Labyrinth Lord campaign in the gonzo-techno land of Patrick Wetmore's Anomalous Subsurface Environment. However, me bro Sumerled said I was hamstringing subsequent DMs (we are rotating dungeon masters every 1-3 sessions) with the techno.

Bro desired a gritty Jabberwocky-style adventure. Heh, heh, heh...

Because my turn to run a scenario won't likely arise again for some time when the PCs are higher level I had been going back and forth between ASE and DCO. Thanks bro.  :~)

One thing I did do was cut back the overland map to just the essentials for ASE and added DCO. The next DM ought to have somewhat free reign to tack on whatever. I added some mountains just to keep things set inside characters' long-distance vision rules from "Weird New World" from the old Grindhouse Edition of Lamentations of the Flame Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment