Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

A Miniature Party

(Eight-tenths of our adventuring party form the New Old Weird World.)
I still love the art of painting miniature figures for our campaigns. I get to imagine what a character would look like and bring that image to the table top. Too bad most of my players don't paint their own, maybe either because of time or just worries about doing a poor job.

That is a lame excuse because Sick Rick doesn't give a shit and paints his character's mini however he damn well pleases and the sloppy results are awesome.

The new thing I found out is my friendly local gaming store carries Reaper miniatures, but only the "Bones" plastic ones. They look cool and are probably a third cheaper than metal minis. I miss lead though. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment