Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Demon City

(That's 455 pages, printed double-side with no art)
Go figure. The same day I decide to print and start reading the backer's draft to Zak Smith's "Demon City" my copy of collected stories, Tales of Zothique, by Clark Ashton Smith arrives. (Such tales set in Zothique Dave Hargrave writes for his bibliography to The Arduin Adventure are, "... the true progenitor of ARDUIN.")

This is why I have unfinished books all over my house...

(Yes, the wall behind my desk is a stack of boxes. A relative moved occasionally semi-permanently into my home office and I have been relegated to the garage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment