Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Friday, August 17, 2018

L'Abyss

(Original 1st level of "Metropolis of Chaos")
    Hot damn, I have too many irons in the fires, so's to speak, and while our adventuring group is chugging along I haven't contributed much of anything to the Greater OSR Community since reformatting my auld adventure from the 70-80s, Underport: Abyssal Descent.

    So here are the original vestigial notes that I used to run what is going to be assembled as "Metropolis of Chaos" (in their original AD&D format).

    Much of the original adventure's story was run impromptu around probably 1984-85 (?) addled with a variety of alcohol and drugs including a conclusion on good old Lysergic Acid Diethylamide.

    I just need to focus, focus, focus. Ha the story of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment