Direbane is an abode to share artifacts, simulacra, histories, and other items of note related to ongoing years adventuring.
*** DROP BOX ISSUE *** APOLOGIES, LINKS ARE MISSING AND NEED TO BE ADDED!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

DunDraCon XXXVIII



If you are a gamer in northern California over President's weekend I heartily recommend visiting the longest continually running RPG convention on the west coast... DUNDRACON!
One of the single best marathon insane party/D&D games I ever experienced was in a purloined private gaming room at DunDraCon #16 in 1992, the first of the conventions to be held in San Ramon after being situated at the Oakland Hyatt for many years.
Unfortunately I have a major career challenge to face at the end of February which I have been preparing for non-stop since early December. This is only the second DDC I've missed in San Ramon (although for several my memory is... suspect).

No comments:

Post a Comment